Daniel Lyons correctly said that Android is the kind of runaway smash hit that tech architects spend their careers thinking and dreaming about. Android is a significant innovation in facilitating millions in their professional places and personal segments. The way of integrating Epson printer setup Android isn’t at all difficult if you track the steps correctly. In this article, our technical team’s experts will make you learn about the integration of Epson printer setup with Android application. This blog will be helpful to many tech-savvy individuals who are reading this article.
Now it’s time to turn your tablet as well as smart phone into a better productive tool for technical purposes and usage. Devised by Epson, iPrint for Android allows one to access and connect with files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and Microsoft One Note. These are the devices and apps which enables you to use as well as print it from anywhere. The software also enables you to scan from a close by Epson printer. With the help of this, you can also share your files online.
How to connect a printer on your network?
Previous to connecting to your Epson printer, you have to make sure that both your Android device as well as the printer is connected to the same wireless network.
- Open the Epson iPrint application.
- Then, click on the Printer is not selected. Tap here to select a printer.
- Tap your printer on the Local tab.
- With a view to manually add a printer on your current network, tap the Manual IP tab.
- Then, tap on add and enter the IP address for the printer and click on done.
Now, this is how you can print with the iPrint app.
The effective ways of connecting to a printer via Wi-Fi direct
- At the very first stage, open the Epson iPrint app.
- Subsequent to it, click on the ‘Printer is not selected and click here to choose a printer’.
- Then, in order to proceed with the Wi-Fi connection, click on the Wi-Fi Direct Set-up
- Does your printer have an LCD screen? Then click on Printer with LCD screen.
- If your printer does not have any LCD screen, then select on another option of ‘Printer without LCD Screen’.
- After the above-mentioned steps, track the ways on your device’s screen to connect to your printer directly.
This is how you are able to print directly to your product with Epson iPrint.
The below-mentioned features are the characteristic identifications of Epson iPrint are as follows:
One can do printing from anywhere
Send archives and photographs straightforwardly to any email-empowered Epson printer, regardless of where you are.
The nearby print facility can be availed
Print to an Epson printer that is directly beside you by logging your gadget onto a similar Wi-Fi system to print.
One can avail a dual benefit of scan and share
Scan from an adjacent printer by means of Wi-Fi, or output, spare and offer from your gadget.
If you’re unable the above-mentioned services and features of iPrint, then seek the support service of Epson Technical Support professionals. They will lead you to a solution.
How does it serve as a powerful mobile assistant?
The iPrint Epson:
- Have the capability to print numerous photos
- Is able to print saved documents?
- Can access as well as print files from the cloud
- Helps to print web pages
- Assists in scanning and emailing/uploading your files
- Aids to buy ink for your printer
- Have options to control copy options
- Abuts to transfer files to/from mobile devices
If the user is having any issue in Epson printer setup Android, then he/she can connect with the Epson Help techies for resolution.