The ATT email is regarded as one of the popular emailing platforms in the global market. People are using it owing to its highly useful features and characteristics. It has its utility in business/official arenas as well as in personal fields. Nowadays, Android is playing a significant role in configuring the email services in its hold. Due to the presence of Android, you can configure ATT email to it so that you can use it on your smartphone. This facility has enabled users to access their email on their smartphones. People are searching for ‘How to sync ATT email with Android’ so that they can avail ATT in their phone.
The Relevant Steps to Setup ATT Email on Android
The procedure of how to sync ATT email with Android phone is easy and convenient.
- In the first place, go to Android device and visit the Applications menu and click on the Settings app. At this time, you’re directed to the Settings page of Android account.
- Then, under the Settings page, you have to click on the Add account option. Then you are lead to a list of email services that you can select from. In the event that you don’t see AT&T Mail referenced in the rundown, you should tap on the “Other” alternative. You will be coordinated to the following screen where you will be provoked to enter your AT&T Mail account.
- Next, you should choose the IMAP alternative and enter your total AT&T email address and password in the incited field.
At that point, you should choose the Manual Setup choice and enter the accompanying data in the approaching settings screen:
Username: Enter your AT&T email
Password: Enter your password
Approaching server: mail.att.net
Approaching Port: 993
Security Type: SSL
In the wake of entering the data as proposed in the keep going advance, tap on the Next option and enter the accompanying data in the active settings screen. With the help of this setting, you have to move to the next genres:
- Active server: mail.att.net
- Outgoing port: 465
- Authorization required: Yes
- Security Type: SSL
- Username: Email address
- Password: The password of the respective email
- Subsequent to completing the above-mentioned steps, click on Next to proceed.
- Afterwards, you have to enter the preferences as per it and a desired account to it. Ultimately, the ATT email account configuration in your Android phone is complete.
Are you still having a problem with configuring your ATT email? Do you have queries on how to sync ATT email with Android? Then seek the assistance of ATT Email Customer Service professionals for resolution. The ATT Email Support experts have years of experience to deal with all range of problems resulting from AT&T email. Apart from this, ATT tech architects also administer solutions to issues such as ATT Android login problem, AOL mail error, ATT Android not responding and many others.
The Conclusive statement
Whenever the users are experiencing difficulties with the ATT email Android set up the installation or other issues relating to it, our team stands beside you. Nowadays, Android has become a significant part of techies and utilizes it for your convenience.